The procedures of the methods below, in addition to flashing the Moto G8 Power XT Stock ROM, also apply to the models of Moto G8 Power XT cell phones. Now that you have seen that your model is compatible with the tutorial, see the safety instructions you should follow. A ROM with Android 11 open source “AOSP” is now available for the Mi A2 Lite. It appears to be stable and with minimal errors, but in any case you should be prepared for anything. If you want to try, go to the following links, noting that it is still a beta version, according to the developer.
- Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
- Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website).
- Also make sure that your phones bootloader is not locked by any carrier, if so please unlock it first before proceeding with the firmware installation.
- Normally, that photo would be delivered to your application through the callback that was registered with stock ROM the camera plugin.
- After installing firmware your rooted phone will no longer remain rooted.
The reason is that when you flash the stock firmware, the “system.img” installed to the “b” slot/partition is actually a dummy image. To fix this you need to set the phone’s active slot to “a” (see the command above), where the actual system.img has been installed. Once the flashing process finishes, your Xiaomi Mi A3 will automatically reboot into the system (OS).
The stock firmware has now successfully been restored on your phone. Once your phone boots, you can set it up by following the on-screen instructions. Restoring the stock firmware (Also referred to as “Stock ROM”) on your Xiaomi Mi A3 could come in handy in various situations. First and foremost, it is the most important thing to do when selling your phone or submitting it for a warranty claim (Also known as “RMA”). In the case of the Mi A3, Xiaomi will not cover the device under warranty if it has third-party firmware or mods (like Magisk Root, TWRP, Xposed, etc) installed. This is why you must always make sure to restore the stock firmware on your Mi A3 before you submit it for a warranty claim.
Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool). This is a complete collection of Mi A3 MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models . Therefore, all official firmwares/ROMs are free to download. Likewise, owing to Android’s open-source ecosystem, users generally try out a plethora of tweaks and customizations.